What are Easy Fanning Volume Lashes?
Easy Fanning volume lashes are placed differently on the lash strip in the pack allowing easier multiple lash pickup…
- To pick up our Easy Fanning lashes slide the tweezers behind the base of the lashes on the tape
- Tilt the lashes forward slightly until you have the correct amount of lashes for you volume fan I.e. 3D, 4D, 5D etc
- Give a little wiggle side to side
- Close your tweezers firmly (or pinch) before attempting to remove the lashes from the strip
- Pull the Volume fan towards you ensuring your volume fan is intact
- Unlike classic lashes we do not coat & bond the natural lash
- We hold the fan & dip the fan base into our chosen eyelash adhesive using a tiny bead of adhesive
- If you use too much adhesive this will run up the lashes & close the fan
- We recommend using our Fast Lash, Masterlash or Flashbond when applying our Easy Fanning Volume lashes
As lash technicians, we know how important a great pair of tweezers is, to be able to create a masterpiece!
Why use Easy Fanning Lashes?
Easy Fanning Volume lashes make life a whole lot easier!
Not only cutting down your lash application time, but they are also super soft, lightweight & create fabulous glamour & drama.
Offering great lash longevity, they can be infilled every 2 – 3 weeks.
Hints & Tips to Create a Volume Fan;
- Take your time don’t rush!
- Choose the correct curl & length
- Choose the correct lash adhesive
- Choose the correct tweezers
- Lash map – to create your template