Delivery & returns
Orders & delivery:
If you place an order with us before 3pm.
We will aim to process your order the same day.
If we receive your order after 3pm, your order will be processed the next working day.
Delivery options available DPD & Royal Mail:
DPD Courier Service – £6.95 + VAT
Where they aim to deliver your order the next day Mon-Fri excluding weekends & Bank Holidays – Exc – Guernsey, Jersey & Northern Ireland
Standard Royal Mail signed for: 3-5 day delivery – £5.95 + VAT
This is a signed for Royal Mail delivery service. Where they aim to deliver your order within 3 – 5 working days, excluding weekends & Bank Holidays – Exc – Guernsey, Jersey, & Northern Ireland
Special Delivery: Signed For: Guaranteed delivery before 1pm the next day – £11.95 + VAT
This is a signed for Royal Mail delivery service. Where they aim to deliver your order the next working day, excluding weekends & Bank Holidays – Inc – Guernsey, Jersey, Ireland, Northern Ireland & International destinations
*Please note due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently experiencing long delays with deliveries, it can take up to 10 x days to receive your order.*
Late or missing Royal Mail parcels:
For more information on tracking your parcel please call the office on 01722 329829
In the unlikely event that your order has not arrived after 3 working days ( Special Delivery) or 5 working days (Standard Delivery) – please contact customer services & we will do everything we can to help.
Returns & Exchanges:
Should you receive a damaged, defective or incorrect item, please contact us Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm on 01722 329289.
A member of our customer service team will be happy to help.
You may wish to return goods for other reasons.
We’ll be happy to do this provided:
- They are returned to us within 7 x days of the date ordered
- The goods have been unopened, unused condition
- This means that all packaging and/or cellophane wrapping must be fully intact
- You have contacted customer services in advance to arrange a return or exchange
- You include the original delivery note and reason for return with the returned goods
Our returns address is:
- For items such as adhesive, they must first be returned for testing before any refund is made
- If the product is deemed to be faulty, a full refund will be processed.
- Please be aware that testing a product’s quality & receiving the results is often a 2-3 week process
- Please note that adhesives cannot be returned from the Republic of Ireland as the Irish postal system prohibits the sending of liquids outside of the country