Privacy and Cookies Policy For AHFrancis- Eyelash Extension and Lash Lift Supplies and Training
We’re committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective immediately.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Customer services
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The following is strictly necessary for the operation of our website.
This website will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not strictly necessary but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This website will:
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
- Use Targeting Cookies
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook
This website will not:
- Share any personal information with third parties
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by notifying us at any time by writing to AHFrancis Ltd, First Floor, 13 Chaldicott Barns, Semley, Shaftesbury, Dorset, SP7 9AW, United Kingdom or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties and we will not send you promotional information about third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data ProtectionRegulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to AHFrancis Ltd, First Floor, 13 Chaldicott Barns, Semley, Shaftesbury, Dorset, SP7 9AW, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What are your rights?
A new data protection law, coming into effect in May 2018, gives everyone a number of very important rights. These are:
- Transparency over how we use your personal information (right to be informed)
- Request a copy of the information we hold about you, which will be provided to you within one month (right of access)
- Update or amend the information we hold about you if it is wrong (right of rectification)
- Ask us to stop using your information (right to restrict processing)
- Ask us to remove your personal information from our records (right to be ‘forgotten’)
- Object to the processing of your information for marketing purposes (right to object)
- Obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes (right to data portability)
- Not be subject to a decision when it is based on automated processing (automated decision making and profiling)
If you would like to know more about your rights under the data protection law we recommend looking at the Information Commissioners Office website.