Masks are causing Mayhem when it comes to Retention…
Are you struggling with your lash retention?
Lash Retention – Humidity this time of year can cause us lash technicians issues, changes in temperature really does affect eyelash extension adhesives
We are finding mask wearing is causing humidity & this can be a cause of your eyelash extension adhesive not bonding as well as usual.
Are your clients losing lashes?
- Mask wearing is essential during this pandemic not only to keep your clients safe but you need to protect yourself too!
- Encourage your client’s not to chat too much as the humidity escapes out of from the top of their mask
- Humidity will definitely lash loss
- Eyelash extension glue needs to be fluid & not cured so you can create the perfect bond
Are you losing your confidence?
- Let’s tackle mask wearing issues!
- It’s not you, it’s the humidity!
- A simple tip is to use micropore tape to seal the top of the mask & prevent rising humidity
- Treat your lash application appointments as if you were doing a facial, Relaxing music, tranquil ambiance & soothing aromas
- This can really help to reduce the chatting that can cause rising humidity
Are you Questioning your products?
- Eyelash Extension adhesives are REALLY sensitive to temperature changes & humidity
- Remember to try & keep your adhesive at a stable temperature of 20 – 25 degrees & humidity between 50 & 60%
- Early curing will affect the bond of the lash extension to the natural lashes if any of the above are too high
Mobile lash technicians need to be careful not to leave their products in the car overnight as going from cold to hot will cause condensation in the glue bottle causing curing, making your eyelash adhesive thick & difficult to work with!
SHOP our Eyelash Extension Adhesives HERE…
NOW available in 2,3 & 5grm!
Our Top-selling – Fast Lash
Second best – Masterlash
Third – Flash Bond
Sensitive – Strong Bond