Silicon Lash Lift Shields – Large – 5 pairs per pack – re-useable
£7.95 exc. VAT
Silicon Lash Lift Shields Large x 5 pairs
AHFrancis Silicone Lash Lift Shields come in 4 x sizes: S, M, M2, & L
Small shield: Creates a lift even on the finest, tiniest natural lashes.
Medium shield: Creates a lift on medium to longer length lashes.
M2 shield: Creates a lift on longer lashes that may not be quite long enough for a large shield.
Large shield: Creates a lift on long lashes that are too long for a Medium or M2 shield.
Choosing the correct size lash lift shield can be quite confusing, we would always suggest going up a size than down a size in a lash lift shield.
The correct choice of the shield will guarantee you create a perfect lash lift…
Hints & Tips for applying our AHFrancis Lash Lift Silicone Shield:
- Cleanse the client’s eyes using our AHFrancis Foaming Lash & Brow Cleanser
- Apply eye gel pads to protect the bottom lashes
- Remove the lash lift shield from the pack
- Warm the shield up between your finger & thumb to create a crescent shape
- Gently apply the shield onto the client’s eyelid, not using any lash lifting adhesive just yet, we are just measuring to see what size shield to use
- Ideally, we are aiming for the natural lashes to come up the silicone shield at least 50-60%
- If the natural lashes are not covering 80-90% this means the lash shield is too small
- Once happy with the correct choice of shield to use, trim either end of the silicone shield so it fits snuggly onto the eyelid
- Now you are ready to apply lash lift adhesive onto the client’s eyelid from the lash line up to the crease and onto the back of the shield
- Press firmly with your index & second finger to ensure the shield is firmly in place
- Repeat this process & apply the silicone shield to the other eye
- Now you are ready to start lifting the lashes onto the silicone shield