Sensitive Eyelash Extension Glue – 5grm
Looking for sensitive lash glue?
Our Sensitive Lash Glue/Lash Adhesive has a very low odour and offers a long-lasting lash bond.
It is one of our slower-drying Lash Glues/Lash Adhesives with a 2-3 second set speed.
The perfect eyelash extension glue for your sensitive lash clients.
Our sensitive eyelash extension adhesive/glue enables sensitive clients to have eyelash extensions!
This sensitive glue is also great for applying bottom eyelash extensions.
Suitable for a complete newbie to eyelash extensions or for the experienced lash tech wanting a slower drying, sensitive lash glue.
We do NOT recommend this lash glue/lash adhesive when working with Russian YY, W, or Pre-made Volume Fans, due to the slower drying set speed.
BEST SELLING Sensitive Eyelash Extension Adhesive / Lash Glue
Professional Eyelash Extension Adhesive/Lash Glue is for qualified eyelash technicians ONLY!
Sensitive Eyelash Extension Glue is NOT a Multi-purpose eyelash extension lash adhesive, due to its slower set speed!
We recommend this sensitive eyelash extension glue ONLY to be used for Classic Lashes;
For maximum results we recommend using the below products as part of your lash-prepping regime, to ensure the BEST eyelash extension retention!
This Eyelash Adhesive/Glue is suitable for newbies & experienced lash technicians
Please read the information below to make sure this Eyelash Extension Adhesive is for you!
We do not recommend this eyelash extension adhesive – lash glue for inexperienced eyelash technicians
- Please ensure you patch test your clients 48 x hours in advance of a lash treatment
- For best results, we recommend that you gently shake the lash adhesive prior to use
- We recommend that you use a glue dot & jade stone & replenish your adhesive every 5-6 minutes to keep fresh
- Please note all of our adhesives have the same 3 x month shelf life once opened & stored correctly
- 6 x months shelf-life unopened & stored correctly we recommend storing upright in an Airtight Lash Adhesive Storage Container
- This adhesive works best in room temperatures of 20 – 25 degrees & humidity between 55-70%
- This product is an ISO medical-approved eyelash adhesive, suitable for professional use only
- This glue is manufactured in the EU to our own Specification
- Contains: Cyanoacrylate
- Vegan Friendly & Latex-free
- Not tested on animals
- Colour: Black
- Viscosity: Super-fine
- Formaldehyde Free
- Heat – resistant
- Manufactured in the UK
Troubleshooting – Hints & Tips…
To get the best out of your eyelash extension adhesive/lash glue:
- We recommend making a note of the date you opened your glue, so you know when to re-order
- Apply a sticker with the date the glue was opened & stick it on the glue bottle
- Use a Jade Stone & Glue Dots rather than a Glue Ring
- Why not try a Lash Tile with Jade Stone included, keeping your lashes in order
- Replenish your lash adhesive approximately every 5-10 minutes depending on the humidity
- Replenishing your glue frequently will ensure great workability & less waste
- We recommend using a hygrometer in your room or salon to measure the correct temp/humidity
- Shake eyelash adhesive/glue well before use, sometimes the pigment can separate
- Make sure your lashes are all prepped & cleaned using our Foaming Brow & Lash Wash before the eyelash extension application
- Ensure you have applied the correct lash curl, weight & length
- Apply the eyelash extensions 0.5 to 1mm away from the lash line
- Do NOT apply eyelash extensions any longer than a 3rd to 1/2 longer than the natural lashes
At AHFrancis we are known for our high-quality eyelash extension products.
With over 20 years of experience in the eyelash extension industry, we pride ourselves on having a wealth of knowledge in the eyelash business.
When purchasing any of our AHFrancis eyelash extension products, you can be assured you are buying the highest quality, tried & tested lash products to use on your clients, ensuring first & foremost their health & safety as a priority & achieving the BEST results!